Trenhams Wheel Surgery
Here at Trenhams Alloy Wheels, we are based in the coastal town of Scarborough, covering a large geographical area across the North of England.
Whether you are a private vehicle owner, a dealership, body shop, an independent garage or showroom, our technology is ideal for you and your clients.
The same applies to off-lease car owners, de-fleet vehicles and insurance companies: our alloy wheel refurbishment uses the state-of-the-art equipment for the best results.
The restoration process includes an intensive cycle of stages starting with an individual assessment of the alloy wheel, followed by hot chemical cleans (removing any oxidisation), surface preparation, de-gassing and pre-heating, power coating in a uniquely formulated primer, wet-colour application, curing in our specially designed oven with temperatures of up to 230 degrees F, followed by a quality check with a wheel re-build (valves, tyres, wheel balancing) before returning the finished product to the owner.
What We Do
- Recoat alloy wheels to the highest standards
- Use diamond turning for precision cutting
- Use full colour coat processes
- Use state-of-the-art technology with precision measurements
- Offer a 72-hour turnaround in most cases
- Offers superlative results
- Invite customers to see our impressive workshop for themselves
- Offer superb customer service from start to finish
What We Don’t Do
- Never a smart repair or offer a ‘quick fix’
- Never guess the intricate measurements and coatings